I am a long-time user of various anabolic steroids but I have never looked back after a friend introduced this wonderful D-bol to me. Though I was already well built before I started taking D-bol, I experienced a significant increase in muscle mass. I had hit a sort of plateau phase with my usual steroids and was eager for something that would help me add a few more pounds of muscle. Dianabol did exactly that. As is the case with all anabolic steroids, you must be aware of the consequences of using too much of them without consulting a doctor. I frequently seek advice from my doctor about anything that has to do with using steroids to build muscle. So far I haven’t experienced any side effects and see myself sticking to Dianabol for many years to come.
There is some good advice here and a lot of hot air.
1. Masturbation has nothing to do with reduced anything. An ejaculation is an ejaculation.
2. Watching porn has no effect on reduced testosterone. If you are addicted to porn, that's something else and there are groups to help you (Sex Addicts Anonymous; no joke)
3. Working out with weights helps a lot.
4. Long distance running can lower your testosterone if you do too much of it. So just keep an eye on your distances.
5. Zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids plus Vitamins D and C helps a lot.
6. Start massaging your penis daily. JELQUING. Get the flow of blood going into it DAILY. Like milking a cow, gently pull the blood into the blood filling chambers. If you keep this up, you will also notice harder, stronger erections.
7. Talk to hot girls. Even if you don't ask them out. Talking to them gets your testosterone production going. Plus, you'll get in the habit and it will become easier.
8. Jerk off at night before bed if you don't have a girlfriend. If you have one, screw her EVERY NIGHT. Do whatever you can to get it going.
9. If you take a supplement, don't take more than 50 mgs or you could experience side effects. And don't keep it up for more than three months.
10. Wear boxers, not briefs.